6. TENETS FOR SURVIVAL Review of the book Managing Industrial Knowledge Creation, Transfer and Utilization by Ikujiro Nonaka and David Teece, published by Sage, London, 2001. The Hindu Business Line, October 29, 2001. http://www.blonnet.com/2001/10/29/stories/102909g5.htm
7. KNOWING THE PUBLIC MIND. Review of the book Researching the Public Opinion: Environment, Theories and Methods by Sherry Devereaux Ferguson, published by Sage, Thousand Oaks, 2000. The Hindu Business Line, July 2, 2001. http://www.blonnet.com/2001/07/02/stories/120209bb.htm
12. CORDIALITY TO THE RESCUE Review of the book Collaborative Approaches to Resolving Conflict by Myra Warren Isenhart and Michael Spangle, published by Sage, Thousand Oaks, 2000. The Hindu Business Line, December 4, 2000. http://www.blonnet.com/2000/12/04/stories/120409b2.htm
15. ARE YOU FIGHTING FIT? Review of the book The Transformation of Management by Mike Davidson published by Macmillan Press Limited, London, 1995). The Hindu Business Line, March 27, 2000.
16. IN TUNE WITH THE TIMES Review of the book Successful Management by Neville Bain, published by Macmillan Press Ltd., London, 1995). The Hindu Business Line, January 31, 2000.
17. HOW TO LISTEN BETTER Review of the book A Handbook for Improving Your Listening Skills by Pramila Ahuja & G. C. Ahuja, published by Sterling, New Delhi, 1990. Productivity, a Quarterly Journal of the National Productivity Council, July-Sep. 1992.
"Death will only force me to take an interval. The workload here will compel God not to keep me in heaven or hell " -- P K Joy